Loaded Soft Tacos
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
16 oz tilapia or shrimp (or your favorite fish)
1 large bundle of asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
Mini sweet bell peppers, sliced
Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
4 Mini corn tortillas
Garlic powder, to taste
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
Greek yogurt, nonfat plain (1-2 tbs per taco)
1. Sauté all veggies in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. At the same time, grill or cook fish on the stove.
3. Season fish with sea salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and lime juice.
4. Season vegetables with sea salt and black pepper.
5. Bake tortillas in oven at 350F or until warm.
6. Top with vegetables & fish.
7. Dollop Greek yogurt (instead of sour cream) on top.